Design Patterns for Modern Life

Optimal strategies for a better life


Tuesday, March 28, 2006

I've ripped my CDs to iTunes... what do I do with the CDs?

The Londonist asks a timely question. Just what am I supposed to do with all the CDs I've ripped? Do I give them away or sell them and hope my hard disk never crashes? Do I back up my hard disk first? Do I store them?

I live in London... space costs money... My CDs would fill a decent proportion of a mini storage locker.... about £10 per month. Arghhh! I thought this whole thing was meant to save me money....

2 Comments:

At 11:01 am, Blogger Andy Piper said...

Yeah, I read that too. Tricky one. Several people I know have consigned the CD collection to boxes in the loft, out of sight and out of mind - but it does indeed require space.

It would be great if you could change your link to my site to point to the new URL... all part of my drive to try to get the search engines to notice me again :-(

 
At 8:32 pm, Blogger Richard Brown said...

Link updated....!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home